A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Soldier's Orders were Changed

Here is the link.

I didn't mean to come across as supporting the current President or make light of real concerns over is eligibility to be President. However, I seriously doubt that any nation will would bother to claim that hussein is not a legitimate President and use that as an excuse to try US servicemen as war criminals. I also don't have any idea what that subject has to do with being a conscientious objector.

From the story:
A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.
What is going on here? I'd be interested to know the reason for changing those orders.

I wonder if the President would cough up the long form birth certificate if half of the U.S. military started making the same argument. I wonder if he could.

I am glad that this controversy won't die but I don't see hussein stepping down. If he did we would probably face riots in every major city. We would certainly face the prospect of President Joe Biden. Is incompetence of that level as bad as the hostility towards America that we now face?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refusing orders is very rare and very serious. I wonder, even if the man felt so strongly about it, whether or not it was a good thing to do.

shiloh1862 said...

I suspect by changing his orders the DOJ can/will argue his lawsuit is moot so it should be dismissed. Accordingly, the birth certificate will not have to be produced.

Pickdog III

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter