A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, July 20, 2009

Socialized Medicine Surcharge for fooling around without protection

With socialized medicine your lifestyle really is everyone else's business.

Like the surcharge for using tobacco this clown is proposing a surcharge for fooling around without protection.

How did I miss this jewel the first time around? I guess I just wasn't paying attention.

From the article:

The Congressman stated:
Someone who smokes, drinks, participates in bad conduct and behavior, unprotected sex, maybe bad things happen to them, maybe they should pay higher premiums. That is a radical thought, isn’t it?
Of course there will be some government agency that will decide what behavior is bad enough to warrant higher premiums. I suspect that attending Tea Parties, hunting, owning firearms, and reading this blog would rate higher premiums. Why do I think that Barney Frank's behavior wouldn't rate a higher premium?



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter