A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, July 20, 2009

Heating up on the President's Eligibility

Now a retired general and a lieutenant colonel are joining the lawsuit brought by Army Major Cook.

Wow.

I have my doubts about his eligibility. I do not think this will go anywhere. I also do not think he will voluntarily step down under any conditions.

If Barack Hussein Obama was caught on film going Michael Jackson on a 7 year old boy he would never be impeached.

If he is forced out of office I think there will be blood in the streets. Tea Partyers, conservatives in general, and George W. Bush in particular will be blamed by the LWM.

This is an entertaining side show and something of a distraction from the impending economic train wreck but in the end we will still have the same man as President.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter