A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Illegals to receive care under socialized medicine plan

You knew this was going to happen.

From the article:
Last week, the House Ways and Means Committee defeated an amendment that would have prevented illegal aliens from using the so-called "public health insurance option." Every Democrat on the panel voted against the measure.

As if this scam won't bankrupt the nation quickly enough. Why don't we just pay for "free" healthcare for all the Mexicans that still live south of the border, too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really detest those bastards. My state has damn near been ruined by them. Women can't work at convenience stores in my county after dark anymore because it's so dangerous even the men don't want to do it. My wife taught at a school where 97% of the students were the children of illegal immigrants working at chicken plants. I went to the emergency room and had to sit there for a long time with my sick daughter while these sons of bitches were taken care of for their coughs and colds. There are not words strong enough to say what I think about illegal immigrants.

The Other Mike S. said...

I just posted an article with a video of a hospital administrator from Florida discussing the cost that just two illegals have cost her hospital.

Some politician at the hearing asked her if she calls the INS when they get these illegal aliens in their hospital. She said they call, but the INS won't come and get them unless they've committed a crime.

They don't consider breaking our immigration laws to be a crime worthy of their time.

Bitmap said...

The cost of cheap labor is very high.

It may only be $5/hour up front but the hidden costs will eat your lunch.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter