A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Military planning for H1N1 outbreak

Let me tighten my tinfoil hat a little before I go on.




There. That's better. Here is the link.
The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military.

It has yet to be determined how many troops would be needed and whether they would come from the active duty or the National Guard and Reserve forces.

Civilian authorities would lead any relief efforts in the event of a major outbreak, the official said. The military, as they would for a natural disaster or other significant emergency situation, could provide support and fulfill any tasks that civilian authorities could not, such as air transport or testing of large numbers of viral samples from infected patients.

Somebody somewhere is either acknowledging the danger of this thing mutating into something nasty, or they are planning to use a made up emergency to declare martial law and put everyone into camps.

I'll go with the first option. It's probably a good idea to make sure you are set up to take care of yourself and your family without outside support for a while.

2 comments:

Paladin said...

"It's probably a good idea to make sure you are set up to take care of yourself and your family without outside support for a while."

Good advice, swine flu or not. I have occasion to hear things from people that I know in TSDHS - in conjunction with my work. No "deepthroat" characters or anything - just folks I deal with in Rabies control. I've not heard any nervous chatter regarding H1N1 thus far - but if I come across anything ominous in the coming months I'll spread the word.

shiloh1862 said...

or maybe No. 3) The swine flu issue is a cover for planning for the implosion of the economy and dollar and the subsequent civil unrest.

In any case the advice is great!

Pickdog
III

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter