A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The President's Beautiful Wife


I normally wouldn't attack the wife of a President but if Sarah Palin's children are fair game for the LWM then why not.

She could be the President's new secret weapon in foreign policy discussions. "If you don't do what I want I'll let my wife talk to you."


The day after the inauguration the "Venonous Spiders Union" protested. They were upset because she made them look bad.

She tried out for to play the part of Aunt Esther in a remake of the TV series Sanford & Son. She was rejected because she looked to mean.

When the First Family plays board games they always let her win because they're afraid she'll pull their arms out of their socket's if she loses.

When her high school drama club performed "The Wizard of Oz" she played the part of the Wicked Witch of the West.

The world has to be laughing at us over this. At least they are between heaves.

2 comments:

Selous Scout said...

Hah! The word verification is crack. How fitting!

Bitmap said...

Thank's for stopping by Selous.

I hope your son is ok.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter