A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, July 6, 2009

Presidential Action Figure

I saw this retarded toy a while back and captioned a couple of them. I don't have much to write so I thought I'd dredge these up for your entertainment. Why anyone would want their kids playing with something like that is beyond me.

I think having an action figure of a rabid personal disarmist like the President and then equipping it with firearms is idiotic. Why not have it unarmed and equip it with 47 SS bodyguards instead? That would be realistic.

I cant' believe this item doesn't come with a pack of cigarettes. What were they thinking?







Just for fun I'll throw out one of the guy trying to look like a real hero.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter