A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bailout money being given to laraza

I want my bailout back! Citigroup is giving the national council of laraza $1.75 million to buy houses for illegals.

They don't say it quite like that but that's where the money is going. From the article:
In a pilot program, the charitable arm of Citigroup is giving the National Council of La Raza money to help buy foreclosed homes in Phoenix for rehabilitation and ultimate purchase by low-and moderate-income Latino families.Low-income Latino families is newspeak for illegal aliens.
More:
In all, New York-based Citi Foundation is providing $1.75 million to the NCLR, of which $235,000 will go to its Raza Development Fund. That'll allow the fund to acquire, maintain and rehab properties to sell or lease.
I'm sure they won't discriminate in selling those houses. I'm certain they will sell them to low- and moderate- income black and white families. I know it because they are hispanics and only evil white people could be racist and discriminate. That was sarcasm, in case you are a little slow.

Here is another little bit:
Raza Development Fund chief Tom Espinoza says the fund will add about $4 million and federal stimulus program money will boost the total to about $12 million to target bank-owned vacant foreclosed properties.
I want my stimulus back, too. $12 million to buy houses for illegals. That's your money. How do you like the way it's being spent?

One last paragraph:
He's hoping at least 100 families in three hard-hit Hispanic neighborhoods in Phoenix will be able to buy homes.
This is the kind of hope and change a lot of people voted for. I hope you like it. Just keep practicing saying "no habla ingles" and maybe you can get a free home, too.

3 comments:

The Other Mike S. said...

The only thing that surprises me is how small the dollar amount is. Wow, the Congress and the press rant and rave over the Bailout Babies paying bonus', but when it's money being siphoned off for their peeps, it's A-Okay.

Bastards. If I had a Citibank account, I'd close it

shiloh1862 said...

Bastards!

Pickdog
III

Anonymous said...

That's how it's going to be from here on in. The people of color are gaining political control and they will use it to benefit their own ethnic groups and punish white people for being white. I guess that's anti-social thinking on my part, punishable by arrest and imprisonment, but it's just a statement of fact.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter