A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I keep hearing that the President is so smart

So why does he keep doing things like getting foreign leaders titles wrong?

Here is how the LWM tried to cover for the President:

In a slip of the tongue, U.S. President Barack Obama described Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday as president, echoing the widely held view that he remains Russia's most powerful man.
See, it was just a slip of the tongue. Just an honest mistake. Anyone could make that mistake. Anyone except a republican President.

I'll bet his teleprompter had a glitch.

I should quit beating the dead horse of an idea that this President is intelligent but I got so sick of the LWM and all of the local parrots around me saying GWB was dumb and hussein is smart.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter