A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, July 20, 2009

Get out of war free

I saw this from Vox Day.

From his article:
Given the number of sea and barracks lawyers in the various branches of the U.S. military, it seems unlikely that it will take very long for servicemen who are disinclined to accept an unpalatable or dangerous order to figure out how to best make use of this useful little veto. If even a small number of soldiers elect to do so, the effect on military discipline could rapidly become catastrophic.

I had been thinking about that. Let me put on my tinfoil hat . . . there, that's better. Now let me make up an outrageous theory here:

What better way to undermine the military than to let this sort of thing go on? When discipline goes into the toilet and missions become impossible to accomplish then that will "prove" that we shouldn't have undertaken military solutions.

Ok, now I'll take off my tinfoil hat and say I don't believe this was a planned action. However, people and governments will take advantage of things that fall in their laps.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter