A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, July 24, 2009

Efficient Government

A guy on the radio this morning was talking about wanting the government to be more efficient. He used the phrase "like a business".

I don't want that.

I don't want the government to be efficient at doing things. I want the government to not do things.

I don't want the government to be more efficient when it's agents come to my house to tell me I have to replace the indoor and outdoor units on my heat and A/C system before I will be allowed to sell my house? I don't want the government to be more efficient when it takes my money and uses it to pay for some dumb chick's third abortion. I don't want the government to be more efficient at sticking a GPS on my car so they can track my movements and charge me more taxes. I don't want the government to be more efficient by sending airplanes over my property to photograph it so they can charge more in property tax.

"Efficient government" is a contradiction in terms. If it wasn't then government would be more dangerous than it is.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter