There was a comment asking if I had something besides the WND article showing that Sotomayor is actually a member of La Raza.
I'm glad you asked because as a matter of fact I do. I spent almost 5 minutes on google and found this profile on the American Bar Association website.
This was in 2000, so she may well have dropped her membership. If so it was probably in the last 24 hours.
I also saved a copy of the webpage and did a print screen of it in case they pull that page down or edit it.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- ► 2010 (204)
- Quote of the day
- Sotomayor is a member of La Raza
- So the Supreme court nominee is a member of laraza...
- Census Community Survey form
- Personal Disarmament laws don't seemed to have wor...
- Just what we need - more taxes
- The joys of "anti-harassment" training
- Sowell on Sotomayor
- IRS tax revenue falls along with taxpayers' income...
- I have a right to __________________
- China warns Federal Reserve over printing money
- Quote of the day on protecting yourself
- More on the possible new Supreme Court justice
- Now we'll have an internet czar
- Can't show the American flag at work in Texas?
- More on North Korea
- New pick for the supreme court
- New chicken cage/tractor almost finished
- Quote regarding words on the back of women's short...
- The President's Preventative Detention Plan
- North Korean Nuclear Test
- Memorial Day
- According to the President "We are out of money."
- I'm glad I don't live there
- Swine flu still hanging in there
- Fed President says inflation to increase
- With all the talk about nationalizing things, how ...
- Speed Reading the so-called "Climate Bill"? Why b...
- Paid Vacation Act
- I'll bet they got the Stingers through the "gunsho...
- Most of congress seems to have it's act together o...
- The Purpose of the TSA
- I know where the ammo has gone
- New Mileage and Pollution Rules for Vehicles
- Who caused the housing "crisis"?
- A Scam
- Recommended site - The Survivalist Blog
- This is comforting - Pakistan Adding Nukes
- Garden Update
- Once again we see the quality of the VP
- Nothing is ever easy
- The ObamaCard
- Corruption, Lobbying, and government
- My Quote of the Day
- So now someone in the federal government wants to ...
- President's speach at ASU
- Who do you believe?
- Dead people getting stimulus checks
- President says longterm debt unsustainable
- Black Australorp Chicks Arrived
- I think Bison has been reading my blog
- Walter E. Williams
- Quote of the day
- Gear Review: Steiner 10x50 Military/Marine and a ...
- The President wants to close 5000 schools
- Shoe Goo
- May be time to sell that stock in Coke
- The Turkey
- Is the scope on your rifle set up correctly?
- Border Fence
- President seeks to double tax enforcement budget
- Can I just have the "free" insurance, repairs, and...
- The Teleprompter President
- GPS tagging your door
- You need a NOAA alert radio
- Almost 22% of mortgages are "underwater"
- This was just so funny I had to share.
- NY Daily "News" on AR for Sarah Palin
- Red States and Blue States
- The Russians seem to get it. Why don't Americans?...
- DHS pulled back extremism dictionary
- The Party of NO
- More on training
- Rifles, Shotguns, and Handguns
- Lack of progress on handloading
- Free Dog Houses
- Free Chicken Tractor
- The 14th chick
- More chicks
- ▼ May (82)