A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

IRS tax revenue falls along with taxpayers' income

No kidding. I thought that was so obvious that I can't figure out why it was in a headline.

In my house if income goes down then spending goes down.

I've got a great idea for the federal government - why don't you just raise taxes?

If the revenue went down by 34% then just raise everyone's taxes by the same percentage. It will work. I know it will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is a lot of people have had it to the gills with being milked to supply money to Hamas (990 million this year) or the Acorn welfare crowd, God knows how much got flushed down the toilet on those disease bacilli.

When people figure out taxes are just a way to screw them, they start figuring out a way to avoid paying taxes.

Bitmap said...

Hermit, that, plus the fact that the people on unemployment are paying a lot less in taxes than when they were employed, not to mention the one's that have given up looking for work that are officially off the unemployed list and you have a big decrease in money flow.

Wyn Boniface said...

I am trying to quit smoking to cut them off from even more funds!

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter