Here you go.
I wondered why one of the forums I frequent has a new restriction on copying and pasting anything from another site, even if the source is given and a link provided to the original. Now I know.
I guess I knew that "newspapers" hated bloggers, and the internet in general. The internet gives people a voice and a means to talk back to the idiots in the LWM and a forum for refuting the nonsense that they spew. That ability to talk back makes them angry. So they look for a way to reassert their supremacy.
I do not think this will work in the long run. The LWM "newspapers" are sort of like a deer that runs away after being shot through the chest - they are finished but they haven't realized it, yet.
I say the LWM is finished, but the federal government could come along and force everyone who has an income in this nation to give them money to keep them afloat. That is a real possibility.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- We buried one of our pups last night
- I just wanted to take a picture
- Isn't this nice - Newspapers suing bloggers
- Weekend Update
- I told you that socialized medicine leads to ratio...
- Another 51 bodies found in Mexico. Ho-hum.
- Mexican cartel siezes two ranches in Texas
- I thought liberals LIKED higher taxes - I guess no...
- Giveaway Time at Wretha's
- Al Gor's Favorite Come-On's
- Al Gore and Bill Clinton
- Prepping Recommendations for Liberals
- Plum Pic
- I picked some wild plums this weekend
- Firms Cancel Health Coverage - What did you expect...
- Ammo Giveaway from Lucky Gunner and The Firearm Bl...
- Did you know that your BMI will be included in you...
- The New Bank Bill
- Ridding the country of illegals is the federal gov...
- Record Rate of Home Repos
- Have you seen a bunch of new road signs around lat...
- Sanctuary Cities Safe from the Feds
- Cop reaches for taser, draws gun by mistake and sh...
- Never Bring Another Lawsuit Against . . . .
- Public's Faith in the President Hit's a New Low
- Sharpening Cold Steel Machetes
- Fiscal Cancer
- Russian Spy's 38 year old son has to go begging
- Only a small riot
- Johannes Mehserle guilty of involuntary manslaught...
- Searches without warrants
- Are we nuts!? More Afghans AWOL in US.
- Two articles on the economy
- How to fix the polypropylene grips on Cold Steel k...
- A Declaration
- Iranian Robot - Anyone want to bet that it has int...
- BART Shooting Trial Goes to the Jury
- Getting on a comercial airliner just became more o...
- EPA shuts down oil refineries in TX
- ▼ July (39)