A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Al Gor's Favorite Come-On's

Can you imagine Al Gore's favorite come-on's?


Hey baby, how about you and me get together for some 'global warming'?

Honey, you're making my sea level rise.

Did you know that I was the VICE President?

Let me show you something Bill Clinton taught me.

You're hotter than the earth will be in 20 years.

You look so good that if I hadn't already invented the internet I'd invent it now just so I could post your pic.


This idiot is going to be fun to watch, but I hope he doesn't distract the masses too badly from the wonderful job the federal government is doing with Hussein, Pelosi and company in charge.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter