Here is your link.
If only murder were against the law in the UK then this wouldn't have happened.
I also wonder if the perp was a member of the ROP or if he was just another "regular" whacko.
How are all those personal disarmament laws working out?
Thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- Terrafugia Flying Car Moving Ahead in the US!!
- Does this look like a person who should be telling...
- Pelosi, Kagan, and the President busted by the FBI...
- Sen. Byrd KKKicked the Bucket.
- White House holds "behind-the-scenes talks" on bla...
- That rooster never smelled so good . . .
- Labor Dept. Offers to Help ILLEGALS get Higher Wag...
- Free Range Rooster
- Mexican Gang's Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona, ...
- Was the "Reckless Robber" a member of the ROP?
- Another Giveaway at SurvivalistBlog
- Parkland closed to US citizens along the border in...
- New Cyberspace Emergency Bill Introduced
- Things looking bad in Europe
- A Description of the President
- Government Bailout of "Newspapers"
- Student Attacks Democrat Congressman's Hand with a...
- NAACP to protest Tractor Supply Company for Sellin...
- What a week to be swamped at work
- Register you cell phone - you knew this was coming...
- Quote of the Day
- Solar Storms Coming?
- Something Different
- A guy at work asked me what to do about a bat on h...
- The economy added 431K jobs in May - Or Not
- People in this "ethical" administration still tryi...
- Hungary may be the next Euronation to go Greek
- They need to outlaw murder in the UK
- ▼ June (29)