Leon Jenkins from the NAACP said "It is outrageous that a corporation in America is actually selling hoes! Even worse, the people who are buying these hoes are using them to work in the fields. The owners of these hoes frequently push their heads into the dirt. Nobody should be mistreated like that."
A spokesman for Tractor Supply had no comment.
According to Mr. Jenkins, "After we shut down the sale of hoes at Tractor Supply we are going to go after Walmart. We have heard from a reliable source that they are selling garden hose, soaker hose, and pantyhose."
When asked if he knew what a garden hose was, Mr. Jenkins replied "Are you a racist!?"
This post was inspired by the story of the NAACP protesting Hallmark over the Black Hole graduation card. Here is a link to that story. I was surprised that the Black Hole story wasn't in the entertainment section.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- Terrafugia Flying Car Moving Ahead in the US!!
- Does this look like a person who should be telling...
- Pelosi, Kagan, and the President busted by the FBI...
- Sen. Byrd KKKicked the Bucket.
- White House holds "behind-the-scenes talks" on bla...
- That rooster never smelled so good . . .
- Labor Dept. Offers to Help ILLEGALS get Higher Wag...
- Free Range Rooster
- Mexican Gang's Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona, ...
- Was the "Reckless Robber" a member of the ROP?
- Another Giveaway at SurvivalistBlog
- Parkland closed to US citizens along the border in...
- New Cyberspace Emergency Bill Introduced
- Things looking bad in Europe
- A Description of the President
- Government Bailout of "Newspapers"
- Student Attacks Democrat Congressman's Hand with a...
- NAACP to protest Tractor Supply Company for Sellin...
- What a week to be swamped at work
- Register you cell phone - you knew this was coming...
- Quote of the Day
- Solar Storms Coming?
- Something Different
- A guy at work asked me what to do about a bat on h...
- The economy added 431K jobs in May - Or Not
- People in this "ethical" administration still tryi...
- Hungary may be the next Euronation to go Greek
- They need to outlaw murder in the UK
- ▼ June (29)