A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pelosi, Kagan, and the President busted by the FBI!?

Well, that's what I first thought when I heard that the FBI arrested 11 Russian secret agents whose mission was to "develop ties in policymaking circles in US". I guess you can understand my confusion.

Here is a link.

Here is another.

I find it interesting that a lot of the coverage is dedicated to the use of "old school" technology. Seems to me that is a good tactic to use against a nation that excels at using high technology. I can't wait for the books to come out because they should make some interesting reading.

The question that keeps coming back to me is this: If we actually caught this bunch then how many more are really out there?

I also wonder why the Russians would bother with this. Given the direction and rate that we are going if they want to destroy the US then their best option would be to get out of the way and leave us alone. We seem to be doing a great job of destroying ourselves.

2 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Same thought I had when I heard it.

China
III

jonet said...

Keep up the excellent work, osg777 I read few articles on this site and I think that your web blog is real interesting and Power to the People of excellent information.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter