A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, September 4, 2009

You think our President's wife is a wacko?

We're not as bad off as Japan.

LOL. This chick is crazy.

From the article:
The wife of Japan's incoming prime minister, Yukio Hatoyama, claimed in a book called "Most Bizarre Things I've Encountered" that she flew in a UFO to Venus in the 1970s, where she made fast friends with the natives
I wonder if they performed any experiments on her?

More:

(She) says that she was friends long ago with Tom Cruise, whom she knew in a previous life when he was Japanese.

Now I don't feel quite so bad about the President's wife.

2 comments:

Paladin said...

What I find funny is the thought of Tom Cruise reading this and thinking, "I don't want to be associated with her, she's crazy..." :)

Bitmap said...

I think Tom Cruise is just as crazy.

I picture him reading this and saying "I remember her."

Followers

My Blog List

counter