I have been busy at work and at home and just haven't had time to do much worth writing about or read much worth commenting on.
We bought an incubator and got it set up so the temperature can stabilize. Previously we borrowed one and had some success. The bobcats took their toll, so we are planning on repopulating our chicken pens. Hopefully the federal government won't come up with a new "socialized egg" law and mess up my plans.
I also read the book "Jaws". Why? Someone gave me a copy of the book. This is one of the few times that I prefer the movie over the book. This is a story about a man eating shark, right? I really don't think that a detailed list of all the places a women puts powder on her body and in her clothes before she goes to cheat on her husband has any place in a book about a man eating shark. I expect blood, guts, and terror, not a bunch of wishy-washy nonsense that sounds like an article out of Cosmo. Before I finished I was rooting for the shark and only finished the book because I was sort of hoping that it would eat ALL of the main characters. My advice: skip the book.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(204)
-
▼
March
(20)
- Sorry I haven't been posting much
- Debt will rise to 90% of GDP
- AT&T Inc. will book $1 billion in first-quarter co...
- Could we shut down the federal government?
- Quote of the Day
- Free Stuff at The Survivalist Blog
- Cop Count so far this week
- Hey England, how is that online database of everyo...
- No more public input on federal fishery strategy
- Because the government won't secure the border, I'...
- Another fine example of government competence
- Are the Dems going to sacrifice one of their own t...
- TX DPS proposes lower fines for poor people
- You want a position of power in the federal govern...
- Pic of the Day
- National Debt to be Higher than Whitehouse Predict...
- I've been seeing more police running radar lately
- Do you know the difference between Obama being Pre...
- Watch out for barnyard animals
- What is wrong with this picture?
-
▼
March
(20)
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Fuck the European Union7 years ago
-
-
-
Be Advised8 years ago
-
-
Grateful That It Wasn't Worse8 years ago
-
-
6 Prepper Tips to Start Now9 years ago
-
-
-
Last Call!11 years ago
-
Portugal Vacation Spots11 years ago
-
Merry Christmas to Everyone11 years ago
-
Get Home Bag12 years ago
-
And just like that.....12 years ago
-
They Don't Belong13 years ago
-
-
Website update and more13 years ago
-
-
Bibi Heils Hitler ...14 years ago
-
Short Hairstyles 1814 years ago
-
Live and Learn15 years ago
-
Open Thread15 years ago
-
This Blog Has Moved!15 years ago
-
Bright Lining Panfish on Ice15 years ago
-
The Christmas Season15 years ago
-
DID IT MY WAY has passed on 7-29-201016 years ago
-
-
I moved!16 years ago
-
-
Going Dark16 years ago
-
Are We Really Smarter?17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


2 comments:
Good luck in incubating, that's in our future too. Keep tabs on the NAIS, it could be the health care plan for farms. If you haven't heard of it, to go nonais.org, they'll fill you in.
I've heard of it and it is bad news. My thought is that if the government controls the food supply then they control the people.
Of course I'm just paranoid and so greedy that I don't want to pay the registration fee (tax) on each chicken.
Post a Comment