A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, March 26, 2010

Could we shut down the federal government?

What would happen if lots of people just started mailing envelopes full of flour or powdered sugar to their congressmen and senators and to all the alphabet soup agencies?

Here is one example.

People could even include a note that says "This is NOT a dangerous substance" so they wouldn't alarm anyone. Another possibility for the note is to say "I thought you would like some sugar to go with your tea."


Here is a quote for you:
The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop.

P. J. O'Rourke

Now I think I'll go home and hide my dog.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter