A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, March 22, 2010

Free Stuff at The Survivalist Blog

I'll admit that I like to get free stuff. I also read The Survivalist Blog regularly.

Now, let me see if I can follow the instructions and get it right the first time:

M.D. Creekmore over at the The Survivalist Blog – a survival blog dedicated to helping others prepare for and survive disaster, is giving away a The Tactical Advantage book and DVD set by Gabriel Suarez and a copy of Don’t Get Caught With Your Pantry Down by James Talmage Stevens! To enter, you just have to post about it on your blog. This is my entry. Visit The Survivalist Blog for more information.
I have not trained with Gabe Suarez, but that is because of lack of opportunity rather than preference.

Go visit The Survivalist Blog and check it out.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter