A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pic of the Day


I love it. After admitting that I'd better go hide my dog. Honestly, if kids acted like that in this country the SS would swoop down on them and teach them to honor their leaders.

Here is the link.

From the article:
The students carried banners branding Obama as an enemy of Islam . . .
LOL.

Of course the left-wingedness of the author of that article must come out. Here is a sample:
They also threw shoes at large pictures of Obama's head. An Iraqi journalist was sentenced to a year in prison for throwing his shoes at U.S. President George W. Bush during a news conference in Baghdad in 2008.
You see, it's all Bush's fault, or something like that. How long has this loser been President? The left wing is still trying to compare him with George W. Bush.

Funny, but the last time I checked a map Jakarta wasn't in Iraq.

I just liked the pic.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter