Maybe it's old news but I've seen a huge increase in the last few months. I commute about 45 miles each way to work. From when I started this commute 10+ years ago up until the last year or so I would see police running radar once or twice each year. Usually one state patrol and one county sheriff or small town police.
For the last two months I've seen at least one LEO per week running radar. Three this week already.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- Sorry I haven't been posting much
- Debt will rise to 90% of GDP
- AT&T Inc. will book $1 billion in first-quarter co...
- Could we shut down the federal government?
- Quote of the Day
- Free Stuff at The Survivalist Blog
- Cop Count so far this week
- Hey England, how is that online database of everyo...
- No more public input on federal fishery strategy
- Because the government won't secure the border, I'...
- Another fine example of government competence
- Are the Dems going to sacrifice one of their own t...
- TX DPS proposes lower fines for poor people
- You want a position of power in the federal govern...
- Pic of the Day
- National Debt to be Higher than Whitehouse Predict...
- I've been seeing more police running radar lately
- Do you know the difference between Obama being Pre...
- Watch out for barnyard animals
- What is wrong with this picture?
- ▼ March (20)