Here is your link.
These lids are Tattler brand and made in the USA, which is one of the few things made here these days.
I sent my better half a link about them when I first heard about them but she hasn't bought any that I know of. Hint, hint. (She has been known to waste her valuable time checking out my rantings.)
Wish me luck on this.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- I popped up the new blind last night
- Birthday Cake
- Hunting season is coming
- In my great-grandfather's day
- I've been busy. Here are a few headlines for you
- “Firearms in Commerce: Assessing the Need for Refo...
- Took the kids to the range again this weekend
- Are you ready for a "lifetime income option" on yo...
- Advice for using Loctite on a castle nut
- Texan convicted of NOT racially profiling Mexicans...
- Venezuela introduces "The Good Life" food rationin...
- Reduced LEO patrols aren't just for the big city
- Reusable Canning Lid Giveaway at Adventures in Sel...
- Nothing in the trap, yet
- ▼ September (14)