A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where is my wealth transfer money? Phantom Zipcodes

It's no surprise that wealth transfer money (so-called "stimulus" money) is misused and abused and contributes to corruption. In fact, that corruption is the purpose of a "stimulus package".

This story of phantom zipcodes might be enough to get one or two people to notice that corruption. Getting people to do something about corruption is another story. I mean, doing something about corruption would mean giving up your own goodies and giving up your power to bother other people.

My question about this story is: Is anyone surprised by this?

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter