A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've got to get one of these!

I haven't flown a private plane in years, but if this ever becomes a reality in the USA I may just have to get back in the air. Of course the $194,000 price tag might just keep it out of my driveway.


This would make my daily commute much easier.

However, I don't have 1700' flat and level enough for a runway and the nearest airport to my work is a 20+ miles away.

It's still a neat idea and I wish the developers great success.

1 comment:

Paladin said...

I used to know a guy that had a gyrocopter. He lived in town next to an empty field (grass). Only needed approx. 100 feet to take off, and about 20 feet to land. Glides safely to the ground even if the engine dies.

His gyrocopter didn't look nearly as cool as this gizmo, though. And you couldn't drive it around like a car either.

Followers

My Blog List

counter