A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Thursday, January 21, 2010

How about "Government Airlines"?

I have thought for a while that the airline industry will end up owned and operated by the government. This article doesn't give me any reason to change my mind about that prediction.

People are hurting financially so they don't fly as often. No surprise there. People also don't like being fondled and strip searched and having strangers going through their stuff and stealing it, not to mention long lines at the airport.

I think that at some point airline travel will be much more limited than it is now. Lot's of government people will fly at our expense of course, but other than that the only people flying will be either fairly wealthy or they will be traveling for essential functions for their job i.e. execs making big business deals or people doing on site installation or maintenance.

That's my prediction.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter