A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, October 25, 2010

A few pics

Here are a few turkey dinners.



A couple of venison burgers on the hoof.



Here are some pork chops.



More pork chops. I count 14 in that pic.




We don't know what this thing is. It moved around in a number of pics over 3 or 4 minutes and then went away. We think it was a porcupine. A squirrel probably wouldn't have stayed in the same place for so long during the day and a raccoon probably wouldn't be out during the day at all. I've never seen a skunk climb a tree but I guess it's possible. A porcupine fits all the facts, although a space alien might fit the facts as well.



I can hardly wait for hunting season.

3 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Chupacabra? Seriously what a hunting area you have there!

China
III

Ken said...

...yep,now i'm hungry...

Anonymous said...

HOGS! I would love to eradicate the hogs. I gotta get out to Leon, CO. soon.

Followers

My Blog List

counter