Here are a few turkey dinners.
A couple of venison burgers on the hoof.
Here are some pork chops.
More pork chops. I count 14 in that pic.
We don't know what this thing is. It moved around in a number of pics over 3 or 4 minutes and then went away. We think it was a porcupine. A squirrel probably wouldn't have stayed in the same place for so long during the day and a raccoon probably wouldn't be out during the day at all. I've never seen a skunk climb a tree but I guess it's possible. A porcupine fits all the facts, although a space alien might fit the facts as well.
I can hardly wait for hunting season.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- Just beheading the people in America that American...
- A couple of pics of deer
- Compromise, muddy water and burning houses
- Member of ROP arrested for bomb plot
- Kagan's First Vote - LOL!!!
- A few pics
- Another weekend at the farm. We're ready for hunt...
- I'm suffering from MDD
- Another giveaway at ASR
- Tuned up for hunting.
- Safe Space Magnet
- A couple of pics
- Lessons Hopefully Learned
- Weekend update
- ▼ October (14)