A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm back

I've been a little busy. I was in a training class for work all last week. There was too much material crammed into the schedule and it ran over 3 days out of 5. The really fun part is that it was in a location that is "the big city" as far as I'm concerned. It wasn't in the down town area where the really tall high rise buildings are located, but the place had three parking decks that I think were all at least 8 levels. That is a heck of a lot of cars stacked on top of each other. I learned a lot and I hope I never have to go that far into the city again.

*******************************

We had hatched 7 chicks and we thought they were finally big enough to put out in a cage we made out of an old set of metal shelves covered with chicken wire. That was a big mistake. They found a way out and 6 of them ended up as meals for predators in one day. I guess the survivor will have to stay by itself until it is grown.

*******************************

I put rabbit poop, chicken poop, and a lot of stuff from the compost pile into about a third of the garden and tilled it in in preparation for a fall garden. I was a little hot and sweaty when I finished that.

*******************************

Two quick links and I've got to go:

Putting Government First by Pat Buchanan

An article about the Hindenburg Omen

All I can say about the first article is that it isn't going to end well.

All I can say about the second article is that from where I'm standing you don't need the Hindenburg Omen to predict a crash. The question for me is: Will the federal government crashing cause the market to crash, or the other way around?

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

"Will the federal government crashing cause the market to crash, or the other way around?"

Exactly! Either way, it's going down. Just a chicken or egg question...

Ken said...

...i 'spect rolling crashes,similiar to cascading blackouts...small and controllable until they're plan works/doesn't work...fail safe would be worldwide crash anyway,so end results are,just be as ready as you can be...

Followers

My Blog List

counter