A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, October 9, 2009

Saudis want aid if the world cuts dependence on oil!?

You've got to be kidding!

Today is obviously going to have a very high laugh quotient.

Have the Saudis ever heard the story of the ant and the grasshopper?

I guess not. They should have been socking something away for a rainy day instead of throwing their money away on custom 747s and refrigerators in their cars to keep their gold plated telephones cool in the desert.

From the article:
“We are among the economically vulnerable countries,” Al Sabban told The Associated Press on the sidelines of the talks ahead of negotiations in Copenhagen in December for a treaty to replace the Kyoto Protocol, which expires in 2012.
Oh, I'm so worried about their economy. I really am. LOL.

Here is a funny:
“This is very serious for us,” he continued. “We are in the process of diversifying our economy but this will take a long time. We don't have too many resources.”
Ha ha ha.

I'm opposed to the whole "global warming" nonsense legislation and treaties, but if it puts the fat "king" of Saudi Arabia and his decadent family back to riding camels and chopping off each others heads with scimitars then at least we would get something out of it. If we're going to commit suicide with those treaties at least we can take the Saudis with us.

Reading this article reminds me of those people that go to pick up their food stamps in their new Lexus SUV.

I pity the people at the bottom of the society there but I don't have any for the people at the top.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter