A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More illnesses around here

One of the schools in a town near us was closed last week. The reason - 40% of the students were out sick. The kid's soccer game was canceled last week because the other team had so many players out sick that they couldn't make a team. Normally if a team doesn't have enough players they have to forfeit so I suspect they weren't the only team that came up short due to illness.

In these conditions I'd just about as soon my kids didn't go to the games either. Well, that and the fact that the games interfere with hunting season. Who in their right mind would schedule a ball game during hunting season!? They need to get their priorities right.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter