We went to the Southeastern Railway Museum and I rode in the cab of one of their diesel locos with my two oldest. Here are a few short videos. I've got another couple of videos and some stills to upload later. I would have more pics but I used all the memory on the videos and we didn't have the laptop with us. I really need to get more memory cards.
If you like trains this is a neat place to go.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(472)
-
▼
September
(25)
- Ergo Rail - You need it and it's easy to install
- No STD's listed in the Electronic Health Record
- Main production hens molting at our place
- Let's just spend our way out of an economic crisis.
- London Fashion: What is wrong with these people!?
- So the President is "suntanned"
- "Idiot of the Day" Awards
- Have you ever driven a diesel locamotive?
- I've been away for a week . . .
- The kind of 9/11 memorial we need
- Camped out with the kids last weekend
- Pics of the Hi-Cap Chicken Feeder
- Hi-cap Chicken Feeder
- Easy Fill Chicken Waterer Update and Improvement
- One Racist Out - The Rest of the Administration to Go
- Teen unemployement over 25% - highest on record
- You think our President's wife is a wacko?
- Now it's Maine's Turn
- America
- No Death Panels in socialist countries, huh?
- My New Shirt
- UN seed vault
- Someone in MA is afraid of the swine flu . . .
- Helping my grandpa keep bugs out of his garden
- I took the two oldest boys out for a grasshopper s...
-
▼
September
(25)
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Fuck the European Union7 years ago
-
-
-
Be Advised7 years ago
-
-
Grateful That It Wasn't Worse8 years ago
-
-
6 Prepper Tips to Start Now9 years ago
-
-
-
Last Call!11 years ago
-
Portugal Vacation Spots11 years ago
-
Merry Christmas to Everyone11 years ago
-
Get Home Bag12 years ago
-
And just like that.....12 years ago
-
They Don't Belong13 years ago
-
-
Website update and more13 years ago
-
-
Bibi Heils Hitler ...13 years ago
-
Short Hairstyles 1814 years ago
-
Live and Learn15 years ago
-
Open Thread15 years ago
-
This Blog Has Moved!15 years ago
-
Bright Lining Panfish on Ice15 years ago
-
The Christmas Season15 years ago
-
DID IT MY WAY has passed on 7-29-201016 years ago
-
-
I moved!16 years ago
-
-
Going Dark16 years ago
-
Are We Really Smarter?17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2 comments:
That's cool.
I love old trains. There's word that they are moving the big railroad museum that is currently at Fair Park up to the historic area in Frisco at some point. Sure would make it closer for me to visit than way off down in "the hood" where it is now.
I love the Big Boy and others that they have there.
Post a Comment