A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, August 14, 2009

Dallas Independent School District wants to rename two schools after famous Racists

They want to rename one after Barack Hussein Obama and another after Sonia Sotomayor.

I guess if the schools are really bad then those might be appropriate names.

From the article:
Much of the focus has been on the call to add Mr. Obama's name to a much-loved south Dallas school.
I wasn't aware that any school in south Dallas was "much-loved". This is one of those things that people waste a lot of money on for no reason that I can figure out.

Don't these people have anything better to do? Maybe they could try teaching the children to read and write and add and subtract?

2 comments:

Paladin said...

At least we didn't get stuck with the highway they wanted to name after him right after the election.

I kind of wouldn't mind them naming a south, east or west Dallas school after Barry. I had to drive down to Singleton in West Dallas the other day. I drove by Thomas Edison Highschool - with my windows up, doors locked, and pistol handy. Seems like an excellent choice to bear the name of the King of Failed Promises. Especially since the DISD is perpetually mismanaged and the City of Dallas just had to lay off around 900 employees.

Its a perfect fit.

Bitmap said...

You've got a point there. Maybe the school name should reflect the quality of the school.

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter