A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ban All Pseudoephedrine NOW!! It's for, uh, I have no idea

Registration of cold pills was always a stupid idea. Did anyone ever think that was a good idea or that it would reduce crime at all? Here we see one example of just how stupid that idea is.

Will idiot lawmakers repeal cold pill registration laws now? I wouldn't bet on it.

From the article:
The "shake-and-bake" approach has become popular because it requires a relatively small number of pills of the decongestant pseudoephedrine — an amount easily obtained under even the toughest anti-meth laws that have been adopted across the nation to restrict large purchases of some cold medication.
Maybe we could start requiring a DNA sample and background check for the purchase of each individual cold pill. What am I saying!!? I don't want to give congress or any state legislature any ideas.

With success like this, why would anyone be against socialized medicine?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

counter