Where did they dredge this idiot up?
I've found the Constitution to be fairly easy to understand. Any part that I had difficulty with or a question about was always worthy of investigation and further reading.
I guess that is too much to ask from today's spoon fed "just tell me so I don't have to think" culture.
God help us. We're going to need it.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency
- The Constitution of the United States is confusing...
- I'm back
- Random searches on trains spread
- Holiday terrorist warning cites small arms attacks...
- UN wants internet reglations
- There isn't enough out there to keep batf agents b...
- Making Things
- More proof that Stephen Breyer is unfit to be a Su...
- ▼ December (8)