A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.

Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
This Blog is a Cybersecurity Emergency

Friday, March 20, 2009

Plans for the weekend




Government got us into this. Does anyone expect the government to get us out?

**********************************************

Plans for the weekend:

1. Start planting the garden. I plowed it up a couple of weeks ago but haven't had time to get anything in the ground.

2. Build a new chicken coop/tractor. I've got an idea that I've been thinking about for a couple of weeks and I want to try and build it.

3. Build some rabbit hutches and get the bunnies. I've contacted two local rabbit breeders that have stock for sale, so I've got to build something to put them in.

I will post pics of whatever I accomplish.

No comments:

Followers

My Blog List

counter