It is well thought out and easy to deploy and take down. No picks yet, but I may take some and post them. I'll scout for a place to put it up so we have another option. We need more blinds and this is an easy way to put one up where we want it.
Archery season for whitetail and mule deer is coming fast. I've got to get by the store and get hunting licenses for me and the kids.
A blog about living, hunting, and whatever else I want.
Just Another Right Wing Extremist
Founding Member of The Party of NO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(204)
-
▼
September
(14)
- I popped up the new blind last night
- Birthday Cake
- Hunting season is coming
- In my great-grandfather's day
- I've been busy. Here are a few headlines for you
- “Firearms in Commerce: Assessing the Need for Refo...
- Took the kids to the range again this weekend
- Are you ready for a "lifetime income option" on yo...
- Advice for using Loctite on a castle nut
- Texan convicted of NOT racially profiling Mexicans
- Venezuela introduces "The Good Life" food rationin...
- Reduced LEO patrols aren't just for the big city
- Reusable Canning Lid Giveaway at Adventures in Sel...
- Nothing in the trap, yet
-
▼
September
(14)
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Fuck the European Union7 years ago
-
-
-
Be Advised8 years ago
-
-
Grateful That It Wasn't Worse8 years ago
-
-
6 Prepper Tips to Start Now9 years ago
-
-
-
Last Call!11 years ago
-
Portugal Vacation Spots11 years ago
-
Merry Christmas to Everyone11 years ago
-
Get Home Bag12 years ago
-
And just like that.....12 years ago
-
They Don't Belong13 years ago
-
-
Website update and more13 years ago
-
-
Bibi Heils Hitler ...14 years ago
-
Short Hairstyles 1814 years ago
-
Live and Learn15 years ago
-
Open Thread15 years ago
-
This Blog Has Moved!15 years ago
-
Bright Lining Panfish on Ice15 years ago
-
The Christmas Season15 years ago
-
DID IT MY WAY has passed on 7-29-201016 years ago
-
-
I moved!16 years ago
-
-
Going Dark16 years ago
-
Are We Really Smarter?17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

No comments:
Post a Comment